Customer needs can change at the drop of a hat for a myriad of reasons. For businesses that value customer experience, the ability to nimbly adapt to a shift in customer needs is directly related to how close you are to your customers.
That’s why today we’re excited to announce a native, code-free (and free of charge) integration with the versatile customer feedback tool, Survicate.
Connecting FullStory and Survicate makes it easy to:
- Watch session replays associated with the corresponding survey responses.
- Send survey responses to FullStory as events and use them as filters when searching and segmenting.
- Access users' latest feedback straight from FullStory user profiles.
“The integration between Survicate and FullStory lets us figure out which flows lead to negative feedback and which lead to positive feedback. We’re now getting a full picture of customer experience and can make revenue-increasing decisions!” — Nir, Head of Product at Lusha.co
Three steps to take right now to get closer to your customer's needs.
Launch NPS and/or CSAT surveys to get a sense of your customer’s satisfaction right now.
Remember that previously happy customers might be frustrated or upset right now. As their needs and priorities change, their experience with your site or app may also change. NPS and CSAT surveys can be a quick way to check in on how your customers and visitors are feeling.
Tips for NPS and CSAT surveys during stressful times:
- Take extra time with your survey copy to ensure the tone feels right given the larger context of your customers lives right now.
- Think carefully about the moment you ask for feedback. Remember that customers visiting your site may be short on time and moving quickly to accomplish their goal (whether that’s making a purchase, checking on shipping status, making a return or canceling a purchase). You don’t want your survey to get in the way.
- Devote extra resources to understanding negative feedback and responding—when appropriate—to get more details and/or make things right (more on that later).
Analyze sessions from unhappy customers to see where you’re falling short of their expectations.
As feedback starts to roll in, jump into FullStory and watch sessions. Prioritize sessions from your unhappy customers and detractors first. Look for clues around their poor experience. Where are they getting stuck? Is there a bug in the experience that needs to be fixed (broken elements, slow page loads etc.)? Are they searching for information that’s not easily available?
For even more insights, use Conversions by FullStory to analyze the sessions of detractors and dissatisfied customers. Let FullStory tell you which experience issues correlate with lower NPS scores.
Follow up with your customers to get more information and make things right.
If you find a set of dissatisfied customers and the cause of their frustration isn’t as clear as you’d like, launch a follow up survey or outreach campaign asking for more details. Again, think carefully about your copy here—acknowledge the negative feedback and share your interest in making things right and better serving their needs.
You may find that the cause of some negative experience is really clear—an experience bug like slow page loads or a broken button might have derailed your customer’s progress and led to frustration.
Once you fix the issue, follow up with affected customers. (You can build a segment in FullStory to find everyone who encountered that problem, even if they didn’t complete a survey.) Then, launch an outreach campaign to proactively let them know that the issue has been resolved.
If your follow up survey reveals a change in customer needs—for example customers may be looking for better visibility into shipping status or a way to know when out of stock items are back in stock—you can make the required shifts to better meet these needs.
Don’t forget to let your customers know that you have received their feedback and are working on a solution. Nothing helps assuage customer frustration more than feeling heard and knowing that you value their needs enough to make a change.
Removing the barriers between you and your customers.
Get free access to Survicate Ultimate for 30 days.
We know that accessing budget to onboard new software may be a challenge right now. That’s why Survicate has generously created a special offer that gives FullStory customers access to a Survicate Ultimate plan for 30 days. This is the highest tier plan they offer, with all features unlocked, so you can take immediate steps to get closer to your customers at no extra cost.
Survicate Ultimate includes:
- 10,000 survey responses and unlimited surveys
- Unlimited users, surveys and questions in a survey
- Native integrations with FullStory, Intercom, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, and many more
How do I redeem the offer?
- Sign up for Survicate here.
- The Survicate team will be notified automatically and will apply the special terms to your account.
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email address you used when you signed up.