If you’re like us, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) has been top of mind lately. The bill goes into effect in 84 days (on January 1, 2020) and sets up new requirements around user data, including how it’s collected, shared, and used, impacting organizations that “do business” in California.
As with the GDPR for Europe, we created a resource to help you understand how the CCPA impacts your use of FullStory. Our CCPA and FullStory guide will help you address the following topics:
- What is the CCPA—and how does it apply to your business?
- What is “Personal Information” according to the CCPA?
- How does the CCPA affect your use of FullStory?
- How do you handle deletion requests?
- How will you know if you’re compliant with the CCPA?
… And a lot more.
We want FullStory customers to feel confident they have the resources and tools they need to comply with privacy laws. This guide will help bring clarity around how you should address CCPA as 2020 draws near.
Get started: Go read about CCPA and FullStory.
P.S. If you’re looking for more resources around topics of privacy, bookmark these links: