Using Rage Clicks, Error Clicks, and Dead Clicks.
Until now, to find unhappy customers in FullStory, you had to start with a hypothesis and test it with targeted searches. But today we’re releasing an update that makes it easier than ever to find exactly what frustrates your users.
How do you know which sessions to watch? FullStory can show you.
Finding Frustrated Users on Your Site or App.
Starting today, FullStory can intelligently surface frustration signals: those moments in your recorded sessions that, though painful to watch, teach you something insightful about your user’s experience with your product.
You'll find Rage Clicks on the left-hand sidebar as a default segment in FullStory. If you want to build a more customized search, you can also find it, along with its siblings, Error Clicks and Dead Clicks, under Search Everyone > Event Scope.
Since this blog post was originally written, we've written at length about Rage Clicks and frustration signals. To that end, you'll want to check out:
- Rage Clicks, Comprehensive Overview — from our Guide to Online Frustration
- Rage Click Examples and Actions — how to make them actionable insights.
- From Rage Clicks to Product Improvements: how Rage Clicks can reveal user desires around unsatisfied "Jobs-to-Be Done.";
- Rage Clicks, the Basics. Our knowledge base article on Rage, Error, and Dead Clicks (and Thrashed Cursor).
- Refine your Rage Click results. Why and how you might ignore false positives using
- List your Top Rage Clicked elements
Now, let’s go turn